General terms and conditions for trading via the webshop
WTS Water Technology & Service
(hereinafter WTS water technology)
The following terms and conditions are written in German and can be loaded and printed out by the customer in his working memory. Upon request, they can be requested in digital or written form wts
These general terms and conditions are part of every contract that is concluded between a customer and WTS Wassertechnik via its website, but not via the eBay internet trading platform.
§ 1 product selection
(1) The customer has the option of selecting and ordering products on the above website.
(2) With regard to each product, the customer receives a separate product description on the respective website.
(3) The customer can click on the desired products on the website. These are collected in a virtual shopping cart and at the end of their shopping the customer receives a list of the products at the total price plus VAT.
(4) Before sending the order, WTS Wassertechnik enables the customer to check the content of the order, especially the price and quantity, and to correct it if necessary.
§ 2 cancellation policy
Consumers (§ 13 BGB) have a statutory right of withdrawal. The following instruction corresponds to the new model for the cancellation instruction provided by the legislator in Appendix 1 to Article 246a § 1 Paragraph 2 Clause 2 EGBGB and valid from 13.06.2014.
(1) Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must WTS , Rehwinkel 5, D-34376 Immenhausen, E-mail: shop @ wts -wasser.com, Tel .: 05673-91474-30, Fax 05673-91474-38 ) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. You can send the completed sample cancellation form or another clear statement by post, fax or e-mail. If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (e.g. by email).
In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
(2) Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
End of revocation
§ 3 prices, terms of payment and shipping costs
(1) The list prices at the time of the order apply as shown on the website.
(2) The prices WTS Wassertechnik plus VAT without costs for packaging and shipping.
(3) The shipping costs can be found in the current calculation and overview in the shop system and under the Shipping costs link, as well as for your purchase before submitting the order.
§ 4 international shipping
(1) When shipping to an address outside of Germany, the shipping costs will be invoiced according to expenditure.
(2) The customer is responsible for proper import customs clearance at his own expense.
§ 5 conclusion of contract
(1) The offers from @ 7M2A2 Wassertechnik on the website are WTS The presentation of the range in the online shop does not constitute a binding offer. Thus, WTS Wassertechnik is not obliged to perform in the event of non-availability. With your order you are submitting a binding offer. However, a contractual relationship for the individual services is established if WTS Wassertechnik has confirmed the customer's order in text form.
(2) WTS Wassertechnik will give the customer the opportunity to receive goods of equivalent quality and price if the goods ordered are not available and the customer has given his express consent to the goods of equal value.
(3) The text of the contract is not saved by us and can no longer be called up after the order process has been completed. However, you can print out the order data immediately after submitting it.
§ 6 Execution of the contract
(1) Processing of orders:
WTS Wassertechnik will process orders within 3 working days and inform the customer whether the desired products are available. If the products are available, the contract will be confirmed. If there is no immediate availability, the customer will be informed of the possible delivery date.
As far as the ordered products are available, WTS Wassertechnik will deliver them within 5 working days after receipt of the order. In the event that delivery is not made on time, the customer is entitled to set a reasonable grace period and to withdraw from the contract after it has expired without result.
(3) Changes, extensions, limitations of the order:
WTS Wassertechnik will answer inquiries of the customer in connection with already placed orders regarding changes, extensions and / or limitations of the product scope at short notice. Insofar as the customer wishes a product change, extension and / or limitation before the goods are dispatched, will. WTS water technology, take this into account as far as possible.
§ 6a payment
(1) WTS Wassertechnik issues the customer an invoice for the goods ordered, which is handed over to him when the goods are delivered. WTS Wassertechnik delivers against invoice, prepayment or cash on delivery. If other payment options are accepted, this can be found in the order process. Prepayments are considered in the billing.
(2) Prices on the invoice are always business customer prices plus VAT.
(3) In the event of default in payment, the customer, who is a consumer, is obliged to pay default interest of 5% above the base rate. For customers who are entrepreneurs, sentence 1 applies with the proviso that the default interest rate is 8% above the base rate.
§ 7 Service hotline
WTS Wassertechnik provides a hotline for questions from customers in connection with the products and services. This hotline is available to the customer Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. by phone: +49 (0) 5673 91474-30.
§ 8 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the purchase item until the purchase price has been paid in full. The customer must inform us immediately of any foreclosure measures taken by third parties against the goods subject to retention of title, handing over the documents necessary for an intervention; this also applies to impairments of any other kind. Regardless of this, the customer must inform the third party in advance of the existing rights to the goods.
§ 9 Warranty
(1) The customer WTS WTS Wassertechnik at the expense of @ 5G0P6 Wassertechnik.
(2) The provider's guarantee is based on §§ 433 ff. BGB. In business dealings, the warranty is limited to one year and WTS Wassertechnik is entitled to either repair the product or replace it free of charge.
§ 10 Force Majeure
(1) In the event that WTS Wassertechnik cannot provide the owed service due to force majeure (natural disasters, war, etc.), WTS Wassertechnik is released from its performance obligations for the duration of the hindrance.
(2) If WTS Wassertechnik is unable to execute the order or deliver the goods for more than one month due to force majeure, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract.
§ 11 data protection
We respect and protect your privacy and treat your personal data as strictly confidential.
Personal data is defined as information that can be assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person. Accordingly, data are considered non-personal if they do not allow a direct connection to a person or only with unreasonably high effort.
We strive to collect as little personal data as possible. You can call up and view the majority of our website content without providing any personal data. The collection of personal data is only essential for order processing: Name, address and, if applicable, delivery address for delivery and invoicing, telephone and / or e-mail for contacting us in case of queries. The data will only be passed on to third parties to process the delivery (shipping service provider DPD / DHL / forwarding agent) and in the context of accounting (tax advisor).
Registering (customer account) in our shop makes it easier for you to place future orders, but it is not a mandatory requirement for an order. When registering, the same data is collected as with a guest order, but in addition to being saved in our local customer database, it is also saved in the database of the online shop.
Upon request, we will be happy to inform you which personal data we store for which purpose. We will correct any errors in this data as soon as possible as soon as we recognize this or you request it. If you create a customer account, you can also view the stored data yourself and make changes after logging in. If you would like us to delete your personal data or if you would like to withdraw your consent for a certain processing of your personal data, please let us know.
Non-personal data (e.g. domain name, browser type, length of stay) are processed in anonymised or pseudonymised form for statistical or security purposes and usually deleted again immediately after processing or evaluation.
If we provide links to other websites, we do not assume any liability for compliance with data protection regulations with regard to the use of these websites. Information on the data protection guidelines that apply when visiting this website can be found in the data protection declaration of the company responsible for the respective website.
End of the data protection declaration
§ 12 final provisions
(1) The contract language is German.
(2) Finally, we would like to point out that, should individual provisions of these terms and conditions or the contract concluded with you be wholly or partially ineffective, the validity of the rest of the contract will not be affected. The ineffective regulation will be replaced by the relevant statutory regulation.
(3) Insofar as the customer is an entrepreneur within the meaning of Section 14 of the German Civil Code (BGB), a legal entity under public law or special funds under public law, Kassel is agreed as the place of jurisdiction.